This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Having various issues with play/pause/ff/rw

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Edited Feb 26, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Hi, just installed this and it started working great until I started to try and play, pause, fast forward, or rewind a movie. None of these features work, and they in fact seem to break my progress bar (which I want as time remaining, but you've already mentioned you have a fix for that). Any time I do any of these functions it stops displaying anything on the LCD module until I hit stop, which returns it to displaying the welcome message and the current date/time.

I've tried changing the strings in the config file to no avail and I've also tried fiddling around with other settings to see if I could make it work. Is there some setup step I'm missing? Any information would be helpful. I can also provide my config files if necessary.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I just haven't set up LCD Smartie properly. I tried again and it turns out the LCD Smartie program will display more information, it just isn't showing up on my display. I still have a few problems though. Sometimes it won't show the title and sometimes the progress bar disappears.