This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

How to remove time bar/show additional info in kodi?

Dec 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM
I've got lcd_smartie running with the kodi4smartie plugin on my iMon LCD display, and while it does go some way to meeting my needs, there are a couple of bugbears that I hope you can help me with.

In the kodi4smartie.cfg, there is a line that states "// Use bars to show time left, if zero then show time as h/mm/ss" but when I change "use_bars=" from 1 (on) to 0 (h/mm/ss) the time is still shown as bars. Also, when I first start a video playing, more information about the file is shown on line 2 for just a couple of seconds before the time bar kicks in. Is there any way to change the output on line 2 to show file info instead of the time bar or h/mm/ss?

An otherwise great product which certainly makes a better job of it than xbmconimon (which just stopped working for some reason).
Jan 4, 2016 at 3:47 PM
I have reproduced this and found it to be a bug. I must of broken this somewhere along the way. I have a fix for it and will be releasing a new version in the next week or so.